- About Us
Academic Awards CCA
Academic Talent Development Programme TDP Brochure Pedagogy Student Development Moral Education Citizenship Education Student Leadership Service Learning (SL) Programme Overseas Service Learning Programme Servant Leadership Education And Development Physical Education Co-Curricular Activities Sexuality Education Counselling Support Work Shadowing Servant Leadership Education And Development SLEAD Team SLEAD Curriculum Character Education Citizenship Education Student Leadership Education Service Learning Program
- Life in SAJC
Events Photos Videos
- Why SAJC
Direct School Admission (DSA) - 2019 Intake Joint Admission Exercise Subject Combination and Prerequsite College Prospectus FAQ 2018 JC1 APPEAL FORM Returning Singaporeans/International Students JAE Appeals - CCA Trials/Auditions Schedule
Annual Brochure IOTA Prospectus Talent Development Programme
- Contact Us
- Pre-U SEM
General Requirements Curriculum Discipline & Rules Scholarships & Financial Assistance Higher Education Resource University Admissions BrightSparks MySkillsfuture Academic Planner Project Work Schedule Examination Time Table Night Study Programme Student Calendar Term 4 Break Student Learning Space Library Catalogue PW & MT Intensive Timetable
Resources Communication JC1 Civics Tutors JC2 Civics Tutors Tutors Email The School's Continuity Plan for Haze Situation Academic Schedule 2016 JC1 Academic Schedule 2015 JC2 Academic Schedule Schedule of Events 2015 Schedule of Events for JC1 Parents 2015 Schedule of Events for JC2 Parents Sexuality Education Cyber Wellness Tips Collaboration 2017 SAJC HOME-SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP 2013 SAJC HOME-SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP 2012 SAJC HOME-SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP e-Results Sports Safety Resources AskNLearn (Parents) Parents in Education (PIE) Parent Support Group
- About Us
Principal's Message Vision, Mission, Values Educational Philosophy and Framework Qualities of a Saint College Profile School Song College Hymn History Board of Governors Organisation Chart Staff List CCA Teachers-in-charge Our Campus Map SA HALL (Hostel) Application Form Charity Status
Academic Awards CCA
Academic Talent Development Programme TDP Brochure Pedagogy Student Development Servant Leadership Education And Development Physical Education Co-Curricular Activities Sexuality Education Counselling Support Work Shadowing Subject Resources
- Life in SAJC
- Why SAJC
Joint Admission Exercise Direct School Admission (DSA) - 2022 Intake College Prospectus 2021 Subject Combination Returning Singaporeans/International Students FAQ
Literary and Debating Society Publication College Prospectus Talent Development Programme TDP Prospectus TDP Brochure IOTA
- Contact Us
General Requirements Curriculum Discipline & Rules Subject Resources Scholarships & Financial Assistance Higher Education Resource MOE Financial Assistance Scheme University Admissions Examination Time Table BrightSparks MySkillsfuture Project Work Schedule Night Study Programme Student Learning Space (SLS) SAJC Library OPAC 2019 GCE A-Level Result Release
Resources Tip for Parents whose child is receiving A level results 2021 Communication JC1 Civics Tutors JC1 Subject Tutors Email by Class JC2 Civics Tutors JC2 Subject Tutors Email by Class Tutors Email Security Measures & Traffic Safety The School's Continuity Plan for Haze Situation Academic Schedule Schedule of Events Sexuality Education Collaboration 2017 SAJC HOME-SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP 2013 SAJC HOME-SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP 2012 SAJC HOME-SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP Parent Support Group Parent Gateway (MOE)
ORIENTATION 2021 - JC1 new Saints!
Dear new Saints,
Hello and warmest welcome to the Saints family!
Our JC1 Orientation programme begins on Friday 29 Jan 2021, and will carry through till 5 Feb 2021 (Fri).
We look forward to seeing you on 29 Jan 2021 at 7.30am in your secondary school PE T-shirt and secondary school bottoms (pants/skirt). The programme on the first day will end by 12.30pm.
Here are some additional information:
- Enter the school via the main gate at 5 Sorby Adams Drive (at the end of Potong Pasir Ave 1) or via the side gate opposite Blk 138.
- Have a hearty breakfast before reporting to school. In order to minimise overcrowding in the canteen, please bring your own snacks to consume in class during the break. No sharing of food is allowed.
- If you are interested in H2 Tamil Language & Literature, H2 Chinese Language and Literature or H2 Art, you should stay back after dismissal to meet the relevant teacher in charge. For students interested in H2 Art, please also bring a portfolio of your work.
- There will be an online JC1 parents’ dialogue on Monday (1 Feb) evening, 7pm-8.30pm, over Zoom. The meeting link and passcode will be in the letter to parents distributed to you tomorrow. Please inform your parents and encourage them to log into the session.
- If you have flu-like symptoms or fever at or above 38 °C, please do not report to SAJC and see a doctor instead.
- If you are on MC, please stay at home for the entire duration of your MC, regardless of swab test results.
- If you have household members (at least 18 years old) on MC + pending swab test results, please stay at home until the results are negative and they are also feeling well.
- If you have household members who are on SHN/HQO/confirmed positive covid case, please stay at home for the duration of their restrictive order.
· If you are unable to report to SAJC for the above reasons on 29 Jan, please call SAJC at 6285 7008 or email SAJC at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your place in the school. You will be advised on further steps to take.
- SAJC Celebrates the 2012 A-Level Results
- Excellent Performance by Singapore Team at The Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) 2013
- SAJC featured in MOE Facebook Page - Police Rugby Club 'A' Division
- Gold Medal at the 10th International Geography Olympiad (iGeo) held in Kyoto, Japan
- Testimony from Saints who attended SAJC
- SAJC Celebrates the 2013 A-Level Results
- SAJC 37th College Day
- OCIP Cambodia Trip
- Interact Club's Trip to Japan
- Saints Chorale to Malacca
- ODAC Trip to Vietnam
- Economics Learning Journey to Germany
- SAJC OPEN HOUSE 2015
- ST ANDREW’S CELEBRATES “ALL-ROUNDERS” OF THE 2014 GCE “A” LEVEL EXAMINATIONS!
- Collection of 2015 GCE A-Level Certificate & School Graduation Certificate
- College Day 2015
- The Saints family welcome Mr Mark Lo Khee Tian
- ST ANDREW’S CELEBRATES “ALL-ROUNDERS” OF THE 2015 GCE A- LEVEL EXAMINATIONS!
- COLLEGE DAY 2016
- Saints in London
- St Andrew’s celebrates “All-Rounders” of the 2016 GCE A-Level Examinations!
- College Day 2017
- ST ANDREW’S CELEBRATES “ALL-ROUNDERS” OF THE 2017 GCE A- LEVEL EXAMINATIONS!
- SAJC 40th Anniversary Homecoming
- College Day 2018
- Local Universities Forum Slides - 26 Jan 2019
- ST ANDREW'S CELEBRATES "ALL-ROUNDER" OF THE 2018 GCE A-LEVEL EXAMINATIONS!
- St Andrew's celebrates "All-Rounders" of the 2019 GCE A-Level Examinations!
- SAJC 43rd College Day
- ORIENTATION 2021 - JC1 new Saints!
- JC1 Parents Dialogue Session
- SAJC 44TH COLLEGE DAY
Copyright © 2015 St Andrew's Junior College. All rights reserved. Report Vulnerability
- General Requirements
- Subject Resources
- Discipline & Rules
- Examination Time Table
- Scholarships & Financial Assistance
- MOE Financial Assistance Scheme
- Student Learning Space (SLS)
- Student Learning Space Reset Page
- University Admissions
- Project Work Schedule
- Night Study Programme
- SAJC Library OPAC