- About Us
Student Leadership Student Council Saints Advocate Saint for Christ Team SAJC Badminton Basketball Canoeing Football Hockey Netball Rugby Ten-pin Bowling Tennis Touch Rugby Track and Field Ultimate Frisbee Water Polo Saints on Stage Chinese Orchestra Choir Concert Band Dance Society Drama Club Guitar Ensemble Clubs & Societies AVA & Media Club Literary and Debate Society Environmental Club Indian Cultural Society Interact Club Malay Cultural Society Mentoring Club Model United Nation Saints Sports Club Outdoor Activities Club Photography Society Infocomm Club
Educational Philosophy and Framework Subject Combinations Academic Disciplines Knowledge Skills Languages Humanities & the Arts Mathematics & Science
- The Saints Experience
Exemplary Character Holistic Thinker Skilled Communicator Community Builder Through the Lens of Saints
- St Andrew's Family
Parent's Support Group Alumni Valedictorian Address 2021 Mentors Affiliated Schools SA Hall
Scholarship and Financial Matters Calendar of Events and Important Dates Subject Resources Useful Links Skillsfuture Brightsparks ECG Counsellor Booking Link Student Learning Space (SLS) University Admissions Project Work Schedule SAJC Library OPAC ECG Microsite No one is Here By Chance- Saints Inspire Examination Timetable Student Handbook
Resources 2021 Resources Tip for Parents whose child is receiving A level results 2022 Communication JC2 Civics Tutors JC2 Subject Tutors Email by Class Tutors Email Security Measures & Traffic Safety The School's Continuity Plan for Haze Situation Academic Schedule Sexuality Education Collaboration 2017 SAJC HOME-SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP 2013 SAJC HOME-SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP 2012 SAJC HOME-SCHOOL PARTNERSHIP Parent Support Group Parent Gateway (MOE)
Home > Others > Privacy Statement
1. This is a St Andrew's Junior College website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
4. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.